Join us this summer for a monthly worship celebration on July 11th and August 1st at 9:30 & 11:00 in the Family Center on the Rogers Campus.
Stay up to date with what's happening at Fellowship Bentonville! Our News webpage is updated weekly with new classes, weekly highlights, and more!
During this unique season, we feel it is more important than ever for our church body to engage in community... in homes, neighborhoods, and small groups.
Sign me up!
We hope to have our first services on our new Fellowship Bentonville Campus sometime in early 2022. In the meantime, we will hold monthly services starting May 2021 (location TBD).
Join us on Sunday, July 11, at 10:00am at Orchards Park (bring chairs). In the case of inclement weather, this service will be moved to Fellowship Bible Church of NWA at 9:30 and 11:00am in the Family Center. We'd love to meet you and get you connected in our growing community!
Stop by the future site of Fellowship Bentonville, on McCollum Dr. just North of Tiger Blvd, to pray for God’s blessing and guidance in this project. As you pray, please consider how you and your family can join financially with many others to help make Fellowship Bentonville a reality. We are challenging our church body for 100% participation in partnering on this project.
To advance our mission and expand our outreach! Just like we experienced when Fellowship Fayetteville launched in 2016, we believe that Fellowship Bentonville will increase our ability to:
1. See more spiritual leaders involved in the joy of Kingdom work. Our mission is to produce and release spiritual leaders who know and express the authentic Christ to NWA and the world. This can be accomplished best in our communities with a local campus.
2. See more people reached for Christ. With a Bentonville Campus, we will have a strategic base for reaching out to neighbors in the north Benton County area—students, young professionals, internationals, singles, families, and senior adults.
3. Be a generous presence for the good of our community. Land has been generously given to Fellowship to establish a local presence in Bentonville. We believe a local church is the best way to live as a generous people who bless the communities of north Benton County.
1. The Bentonville area is growing and changing. Our region is rapidly growing in both size and diversity. This is an enormous opportunity for churches to share the love of Jesus with neighbors and friends where we live, work, and play.
2. People are searching for a tangible expression of the presence of Christ. An increasing population means more people will be looking for the grace and truth of Jesus. A healthy church home is the best way for people to experience this through Christ and His followers.
3. We want to continue to love our community. Fellowship has existed as a church in Rogers since 1984. A Fellowship Bentonville campus will allow us to have even greater impact in our community… for generations to come!
4. Bentonville and the surrounding communities represent the fastest population growth area in the state of Arkansas. In fact, Bentonville has experienced a 94% growth rate since the year 2000!
We personally invite you to join us and connect deeper with what God is doing in Bentonville, Bella Vista, and the surrounding communities. If you have questions or would like to meet with a staff member, please email us at [email protected].